Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21, 2011 (For 9/19 and 9/20)

First off, I listened through the song three times, following along with a different part each time to make sure the sheet music we got was accurate in terms of rhythm. I did not get the chance to play through it, so I am not yet entirely sure if the notes are musically correct.

Besides listening to the actual song, I chose the ideal instrument we would use for the three different parts: 1st: Flute (maybe trumpet) 2nd: Violin 3rd: Violin. In addition, I began transposing the 1st part into the key of B flat in case I would have to play any of it on my trumpet.

-Kyle Chang

1 comment:

  1. Good Work Kyle. Your post still says google project as the title on my blog page. Could you check your title page and see if it says Google Project anywhere?

    ReplyDelete