Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15: Blog Wrap-up

Playing on my violin again has no doubt reminded me of the frustration I once faced. Prior to the practicing that came with this project, I was looking into this project full of ideas, thinking of doing multiple songs and maybe even present something in class. At the beginning I was excited about getting back into an instrument that I liked the sound of. But, as I said, towards the climax of this project I began to have my doubts about whether or not I truly enjoyed playing violin.

All in all, I enjoyed playing violin again for the sake of going back to something that had gotten the better of me. But at the same time, this project in a way, tied up loose ends of thought as my desires to return to the violin are diminishing.

-Kyle Chang

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely a better trumpet player! I'm glad you have tied up any loose ends.

    ReplyDelete